In this blog series about ABCS I will build an Conference Application for the OGh, this is an unofficial website, the information might be out-dated. For the up to date information about the OGh Tech Experience, check www.tech17.nl.
This blog entry will serve as an overview about my progress and I will update it to keep links to other blog entries up to date:
- 01: Getting started with VBCS.
- 02: The first adjustments to the Application.
- 03: Creating the Data Model.
- 04: Build a lookup in VBCS.
- 05: Import data in a Business Object, using the Data Manager.
- 06: Go Live with your application on VBCS.
- 07: Open your Application to public access..
- 08: Calling a REST endpoint!
- 09: See all your Projects
- 10: Integrate VBCS with PCS
- 11: Action Handlers, send an email
- 12: Create your Mobile Application